The term 'manu' means divine spark within.  Your Sun sign is the fire that is ignited from a divine spark within.  You are a manifestation of God's idea to create something of massive value.  God is a spiritual engineer and He has invested in you to operate according to the manuscript He has written for you.  You are a spark that is meant to spread like wildfire, manufactured to set the world ablaze with what God has beautifully equipped you with.  The physical body is just a temporary vendor of the light of God.  Beauty lies in the distribution, how we distribute our lights that may come in the warmth of a smile, a good laugh, a witty mind, our capacities to love, and so many other delightful forms of expressionism.

Look to your Sun sign to become aware of your divine spark within.  This is where you have the potential to be a light to others.  Follow the guide below to understand how your Sun sign is energized.  If you would like an Analysis of your Sun sign submit a Consultation request.

1. What house is the Sun sign in?
2. Use the Ascendant Ruler's house placement as the true 1st house and count onward to find the true house of the Sun's house placement.  Assemble the meaning of the Sun's true house as the current house using the keywords for each house and sign(s) therein.
3. Examine the house opposing the Sun.  Assemble the meanings of the Sun's opposing house to understand the impact of your Sun's energy. This is why you should let your light shine.

Example:



1. The Sun is in the 3rd house.
2.  The Ascendant Ruler is the Moon, found in the 10th house which is the true 1st house.  Counting onward to the Sun's house placement we see that the Sun's true house is the 6th noted 3rd as 6th.  Assemble the meanings of the 3rd as 6th house with the sign(s) therein.
3. The Sun's opposing house is the 9th noted 9th as 12th.

Sun's house:
Virgo/Libra 3rd as 6th- duty, quality work (6th) to serve, nourish (Virgo) others (Libra) using your mind, intellect, communications, awareness (3rd)

Sun's opposing house:
Pisces/Aries 9th as 12th- You will inspire (12th) the imprisoned, misunderstood, troubled souls (Pisces) to start over/new beginnings (Aries) on a higher plane of thinking/ super awareness (9th)

This is my Sun's energy.  I have always been an analytical thinker who desired to make my knowledge useful to others.  Since I was a child I knew that I would become a motivational writer and speaker, but yet and still I found myself in positions where I was shrinking.  The divine spark within me lay dormant because I was putting energy into someone else's business.  God had to take everything away from me in order for me to have no choice but to be still and feel the vibrations of my own soul's energy.  He knew that when I had nothing else to do I would put my analytical mind to work.  And once I began to mind my own business I knew there was no turning back.  I knew I was manifesting the manuscript God had for my life.

Now let's examine Oprah Winfrey's Sun energy:



1. The Sun is in the 2nd house.
2. The Ascendant Ruler is Jupiter, found in the 6th house which is the true 1st house.  Counting onward to the Sun's house placement we see that the Sun's true house is the 9th noted 2nd as 9th.  Assemble the meanings of the 2nd as 9th house with the sign(s) therein.
3. The Sun's opposing house is the 8th noted 8th as 3rd.

 Sun's house:
Capricorn/Aquarius 2nd as 9th-elevated, above average (9th) concentrated efforts, public status, authority figure, honors, career (Capricorn) in world broadcasting, humanitarian efforts (Aquarius) that is your personal value/network (2nd)

Sun's opposing house:
Cancer/Leo 8th as 3rd- communications, self-expression (3rd) make others comfortable (Cancer) sharing, publicizing (Leo) their pain/life transformations, spiritual journeys (8th)


It is not surprising that Ms. Oprah Winfrey has achieved legendary status.  She was destined to be a woman of elevated status and honor.  Do you think she knew that her career in television would take her to such dizzy heights?  No, but she let her divine spark within manifest and it spread like a wildfire.  Her career in television has led her to own her OWN network which is centered on life transformations and spiritual journeys.  The dynamism of Oprah Winfrey is all laid out in her birth chart/blueprint for her life.  We all have a manuscript.  We all have light work to do.  
  • Posted by Ali

    related posts

    0 comments

    templateify.com/contact

    templateify.com/contact

    http://bit.ly/themepassion